instrumentation

From: Ferenc Wagner
Subject: instrumentation
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:13:19 +0100

               Hello,

Is it possible to assign different MIDI instruments to the
threads in one voice?  The problem is an accordic piece
(mostly a series of < . . . > constructs).  If not, what
about different voices?  I can easily translate the piece to
< . \\ . \\ . > form, of course, which looks bad, but for
generating MIDI it would be OK.  I'd like to avoid putting
the voices on separate staves (too much work).  I know about
Staff.midiInstrument, but Voice.midiInstrument didn't work
for me...

                                     Thanks: Feri.