Help with complex format

From: Oscar A. Valdez
Subject: Help with complex format
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:50:34 -0600

I am trying to set chants for liturgical use, but the formatting by necessity
has to be complex.

I need to be able to print optional notes (in parentheses), chanting notes
(whole notes surrounded by two vertical lines), incised, half, dashed and double
barlines, letters before staffs to indicate chant mode, etc., etc.

If someone is interested and willing to help me, please contact me directly at
address@hidden . I'll be happy to describe in greater detail what I
need to do.

Thanks in advance.

--