multiple \translator blocks?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: multiple \translator blocks?
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 17:18:15 -0800

Quick question -- how can I have multiple translations on the same context?
The following snippet only applies the second \translation.

----
\paper{
        \translator { \VoiceContext Fingering \override #'padding = #2.0
}
\translator {
                \VoiceContext Fingering \override #'font-relative-size = #1 }
}
----

If I try commenting out the two middle lines (ie have
\translation {
        \VoiceContext blah blah
        \VocieContext blah blah
}
I get "error: parse error, unexpected TRANSLATOR_IDENTIFIER:"

Cheers,
- Graham