Re: Increasing the horizontal space between notes

From: Oscar A. Valdez
Subject: Re: Increasing the horizontal space between notes
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 22:19:22 -0600

I figured out the proper syntax for changing "SpacingSpanner" properties.
Esentially, it goes like this:

\score{
   \paper{
     \translator{
       \ScoreContext
       SpacingSpanner \override #'spacing-increment = #2.0

I've tried:
  "SpacingSpanner \override #'spacing-increment = #4.0"
and
  "SpacingSpanner \override #'common-shortest-duration = #(make-moment 1 8)"
but they don't do what I want: simply increase the horizontal space between
notes.

Can anyone point out the right SpacingSpanner properties to do this?

Oscar Valdez

--
Oscar A. Valdez

Este correo fue enviado con IMP (http://horde.org/imp/)