Re: Ooops-- one more markup quetion

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Ooops-- one more markup quetion
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:01:46 +0100

You are right that the font for dynamic markings only contains
a few letters. I'd probably use a large italics version of the
standard Times font, but it is also possible to incorporate other
standard LaTeX fonts if you prefer, even though it's slightly more
clumsy in Lilypond.
So, for example, you could try
c_#'(bold (italic "D.S. al segno"))

   /Mats

Beldon Dominello wrote:
Is there any symbol for the notational flow directions line "D.S. al segno" and such" Normally they're in the same font as dynamic markings, although larger, but I know from reading the manuals that not every letter is represented in that font.

Or is it just a manual settin up of the font?

Thanks again!  You guys rock!

        -Beldon

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing