how2

From: David Bobroff
Subject: how2
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:04:34 +0000

I posted four problems two days ago.  I think I have found an answer to two
of them:

#1 and #3 appear to be addressed in the regression tests.  I tried to run
the test on my setup:

\score { \notes {
 \time 3/4
  R2._\markup { \center << \musicglyph  #"scripts-dfermata" \roman "Ad lib"
 >>  }
  R2.^\fermataMarkup
  R2.^"4"
  c2.
}}

But got an "unexpected NUMBER_IDENTIFIER" error.  Then I saw that the
regression tests were for v1.7.x and I'm using 1.6.8.  I suppose this is a
version issue.  Correct?

I'm still at a loss as to the fix for #2 (change block rest style for 10
bars rest) and #4 (place key changes after the barline).

Thanks,

David Bobroff