display vs printout

From: David Bobroff
Subject: display vs printout
Date: 07 May 2003 13:53:39 +0000

I'm seeing a definite difference in page placement between what
Ghostveiw shows me on screen and what I see in my printouts.  The
printout material is set noticably lower on the page.  I'm veiwing the
pages as A4 and printing them on A4 paper.  Is this something I just
need to live with?  For example, do I need to run a series of tests to
determine how much extra headheight to add to make the printouts match
the display?

Admittedly, this is probably not a directly related Lilypond issue but
surely someone here has met this problem.

-David Bobroff