Re: Lute tablature

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Lute tablature
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 23:14:27 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> Tablature does not require stems if it is with notation, and tab
> without notation is a bad idea, always was, and always will be, for the

People want tablature, and if they want it without notation they can
have it, regardless of your opinion. If you don't like that idea, then
just be silent.

>reasons stated many times, by many people, all of whom I don't doubt to
>be better musicians and composers than you, over and over and over
> [..]
> ignorance?   The perverse snobbishness of the monomaniac?   You tell me

You are out of line here. Please tame your language and conduct, or
leave this mailing list.

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   address@hidden   |   http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen