Re: using lilypond tab for "chords"

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: using lilypond tab for "chords"
Date: 23 May 2003 13:01:01 -0400

    Mats> \property TabStaff.Dots \override #'transparent = ##t

    Mats> You know where to look for the name of the graphics objects,
    Mats> don't you? (lilypond.org->Documentation:index->Doc of internals).

I know about it, but I can never find anything there.  I still can't
find TabStaff.Dots even knowing that's what I'm looking for.  There's
a DotColumn, but I don't see Dots at all.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139
(If I haven't invited you to my party on June 7, I'm sure it was an oversight.)