installing on Windows and pdf

From: Thomas Dent
Subject: installing on Windows and pdf
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 23:01:03 +0200 (EET)

Hi, I'm having trouble seeing the results of lypd on my Windows system.
The problem is with Acrobat Reader 6.0 which is very liable to crash, so I
try not to use it ever. My attempts to get other versions of Acroread
haven't been successful either. Which creates a problem since lilypond
appears to create an pdf file automatically.

On the other hand I have a perfectly functional Ghostscript viewer and
could probably get a dvi viewer as well. So is there any way to make
lilypond produce .ps or .dvi output with Windows?

Thanks,
Thomas Dent

Theoretical Physics group,
Department of Physics,