RE: Dynamics

From: Ruud van Silfhout
Subject: RE: Dynamics
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 20:13:21 +0100

Hi Alb,

if you add \dynamicUp or \dynamicDown to your score you can force the dynaics
to be shown above or below a staff. to revert to the original mode, whre
lilypond is free to choose, you can use \dynamicBoth. See online manual
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.0/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Dynamics.html#Dynamics

Bye,
Ruud

I'm writing piano musics, and putting dynamics together with the up
staff. While it appears almost in the right place, it is not placed in
the middle of the two staves (as we are used). Where am I failing?

Thanks
Alb