Re: sub-directories

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: sub-directories
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:34:28 +0100

Sounds strange! How do you process the .ly file? Do you just
double click on it or do you use the Cygwin command window?

At least in earlier version, there have been problems if you
have a directory name that contains a space, but I think that
should be resolved now. If you have spaces in the directory
name, it might be worth trying to rename them anyway.

   /Mats

Malcolm & Dorothy wrote:
Hi,
I've just downloaded Lilypond at the recommendation of my brother-in-law, but found that test.ly only worked in the base directory. (I am using Windows 98). I thought I could work with that, but have found the same problem in the tutorial (the file is not found). Is this a bug I can easily fix, or is there something more fundamentally wrong? I hope you can help Dorothy Hawton

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology