Re: Midi repetition

From: Warren Stickney
Subject: Re: Midi repetition
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:42:46 +1300

Hi Alberto,

If what you want is to have the paper output folded and the midi output
unfolded, then you can use separate score blocks within the one file for
each purpose.

For example use something like:

\score { \notes
                  \context ChoirStaff = All <<
                     \Soprano
                     \Alto
                     \Tenor
                     \Bass

         \paper {
                  textheight = 22.0\cm
                  interscoreline = 12.0\mm
                  interscorelinefill = 1

\score { \notes  \apply #unfold-repeats <<
            \Soprano
            \Alto
            \Tenor
            \Bass