Re: Cygwin, Melody with chords

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Cygwin, Melody with chords
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:59:35 +0100

An alternative to the answer you have already received is to run setup.exe
again and select the tetex-base package (you already have the tetex-tiny
package wich is an (unfortunately too) tiny version of tetex-base).
I think I have sent a bug report on tetex-tiny several months ago.

  /Mats

address@hidden wrote:

Hi everybody, I just installed the latest stable cygwin-based lilypond, and together with convert-ly, despite a few glitches here and there - when \grace is commented out, for instance - I must say the transition went pretty well, even when dealing with intricate piano scores. It just seemed to fail on simple melody + chords stuff, claiming there is a cmss7 font that cannot be found. I removed all tfm and pk files, and it still did not work. Supposing that there must have been a major difference between versions, I tried to engrave the "melody-with-chords" sample that can be downloaded from the lilypond web site, but the version of lilypond I've got also failed to produce anything, still with the same error message. I guess I must have done something wrong.... Any clue ? Cheers, Darius.