Re: set-staff-size in 2.1.13

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: set-staff-size in 2.1.13
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 05:19:56 -0700

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

Please always try to run convert-ly on your old files before
reporting a problem with a newer version. If you want to follow
the quick upgrades in the development versions, you may have to
read the ChangeLog to be able to catch up with all the changes.
(In this particular case, I notice that the renaming of set-staff-size
to set-global-staff-size was not mentioned in ChangeLog, but
convert-ly does take care of it and the manual has been updated.)

Thanks both Han-Wen and Mats. I am trying to get some parts out for a rehearsal in a few hours and daring to use the latest versions. I was doing fine on 2.1.12 except that the vertical spacing of dynamics was broken and it is fixed in 2.1.13. I took the time to reduce my dynamics problem to a simple example and then missed the staff-size change.

Thanks again,

Paul