Re: Methods of working

From: chip
Subject: Re: Methods of working
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:30:45 -0700

Thanks for the tip. Still have an error coming up -

/usr/home/chip/.jedit/jars/LilyPondTool.jar:
Cannot start: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Implementing class
Try updating to a newer version of the plugin

Which plugin does it want me to update? I got the latest from the sites of all the plugins its been asking for.

Regards,
Chip

Bertalan Fodor wrote:
Sure, you must download and unzip the LilyJHelp package found on the project
website to the jars directory of jEdit.  (www.sf.net/projects/lily4jedit)

Bert