Re: 2. volta - repetition problem

From: Graeme Lee
Subject: Re: 2. volta - repetition problem
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 15:49:11 +1100

On 3-Apr 15:46, Graeme Lee wrote:

On 3-Apr 13:32, Mark Stephen Mrotek wrote:

Branko,

That is what I thought. I have tried several things, none work as of yet. The various { … } groups – repeat and alternative – seem to conflict.

I cannot say that it cannot be done, just that what I have tried does not.

I shall keep working on this later tonight.

Mark

Hi Branko.

Try this:

\alternative {

{ \set Score.repeatCommands = #'(start-repeat) <a a'>2 a'4 }

}

At the end:

\set Score.repeatCommands =#('end-repeat)

#'(end-repeat)

excuse my typo, please

I've assumed:
- You're in relative mode