Re: LilyPond-Book on Windows

From: Br. Samuel Springuel
Subject: Re: LilyPond-Book on Windows
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 16:31:53 -0400

Sorry if this is a double, but I hit the wrong reply button on the first one.

On 2014-04-03 8:44 AM, David Kastrup wrote:
It would appear that the above code using subprocess.Popen will most
likely make lilypond-book hang on Windows for essentially unknown
reasons.  Any idea what your Python version is?

The conversation seems to have moved beyond this, but LilyPond delivered Python 2.4.5 on my machine.

Basic System information (sorry for forgetting this):
The Windows machine is running Windows XP SP3, and LilyPond 2.18.2.
The Mac (which is only used in the case of this problem to test and make sure that I have well formed documents) runs OS 10.8.5 and LilyPond 2.18.2-1.

I also have Python 3.3.4 installed separately on the Windows machine and used to have some variety of Python 2.7 which I had removed before I installed LilyPond because I was no longer using it in my Windows environment (I do most of my programing on my Mac now). I could put that back if it would be useful.

Br. Samuel
(R. Padraic Springuel)

PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ