Re: LilyPond-Book on Windows

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: LilyPond-Book on Windows
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 19:40:35 +0200

Well, you wrote:

> I use lilypond-book under Windows, but only for compiling sections of
> the documentation.  It works fine for me, even 2.19.3.  I don't use
> Latex at all.

Now if you use lilypond-book successfully under Windows for compiling
sections of the documentation, then obviously _some_ command is used for
generating some output.  If that program isn't texi2pdf, then that's
what we should be using for linewidth detection as well.  Or at least
something that gets us as close as possible.

Can you actually produce a PDF in some manner?

--
David Kastrup