Re: Re; Pdf of Manuals

From: info
Subject: Re: Re; Pdf of Manuals
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 08:08:43 -0600

I only clicked on Download and yes it opened or tried to open it in the browser. There was no other response.
Jay

On 2014-04-06 21:55, Nick Payne wrote:
On 07/04/14 10:16, address@hidden wrote:
I was interested in this too but when i go to download it I get an image in my browser that i needed to download Adobe Reader 9x while I have 10x already and I got nowhere so How does one get around this problem?

Sounds like your browser is trying to open it in the browser rather
than download it...