Re: Possible bug: grace note/piano staff/repeat

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Possible bug: grace note/piano staff/repeat
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 20:28:33 +0200

Am 22.04.2014 20:25, schrieb Robert Schmaus:
Hi Knute,

that's an old lilypond issue - actually, this came up already just a
couple of days ago, and someone described it in that thread as the "most
persistent lilypond bug".
So anyway, the way to fix this is simple: put (empty) grace notes in
*all* voices at the same spot your "real" grace note is.

In your example:

This is what I wanted to suggest too, but this will leave an ugly slur fragment (see attached image) in the upper voice.
Clicking on that (point-and-click) will lead to

startAcciaccaturaMusic

in grace-init.ly

Anyone know how to remove this too?

Urs