Re: Mac testers needed for Frescobaldi!

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Mac testers needed for Frescobaldi!
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 15:23:39 -0500

The application bundle works fine for me on 10.9.2 running it from the disk
image.

I notice the same behavior with this bundle and my regular installation: After
the splash screen the application moves to the background. I have to click on
the Frescobaldi icon in the dock to bring it to the front. Using
[command]+[tab] to cycle through active applications doesn’t bring it to the
front unless I’ve already clicked on the icon in the dock.

Thanks for your work on this, Davide!
Holland