Re: easyHeadsOn with numbers or solfege coded in <<{...}\\{..}>> constru

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: easyHeadsOn with numbers or solfege coded in <<{...}\\{..}>> construct
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 10:01:04 +0200

Hi, Pierre:

Hi Emmanuel,

I remove the \EzNum from Female staff; I am expecting to see normal staff display, but it give me the easyNoteheadsOn .  I want female Staff display normal staff and male staff display as selfege noteheads. Any idea to resolve this.

See enclosed file.

Sorry that I impose so much problems on you.

No problem