Re: How to access objects/content from another lilypond file: microtone

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: How to access objects/content from another lilypond file: microtone symbol for raised flat
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:16:02 +0200

Is there a way to access the object for a raised flat (esih) from microtone.ly
without using the the /include command?  I don't want to print microtone.ly
within my main doc., I just want to have access to its contents.

As Urs, I'm not sure to understand what you're looking for.
If you need to use glyphes, simply code (e.g.) :

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.18.2"

\markup\magnify #3 \musicglyph #"accidentals.flat.arrowup"

{

   c'^\markup\musicglyph #"accidentals.flat.arrowup"

}

See also : http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/the-feta-font#accidental-glyphs

Now if you need the alteration definitions without putting \include\... simply copy/paste the defs lines in your document.
See also :
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=784
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=786

HTH,