Re: easyHeadsOn with numbers or solfege coded in <<{...}\\{..}>> constru

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: easyHeadsOn with numbers or solfege coded in <<{...}\\{..}>> construct
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 09:59:02 +0200

Hi,Pierre:

Hi Emmanuel,

1. How can I Just increase the size of numbers inside the easyNoteheadsOn option? Right now the numbers is too small. A larger number inside the notehead will provide better  sight reading.

Ez_noteheads-engraver is made so that the fontsize encreases with the notehead size.
So with your code there is no other way than \override Staff.StaffSymbol.staff-space

2. How can I pass a parameter  (mySize} to \EzON? Now it is hard coded.  e.g. \EzON #1.5

Please note that StaffSymbol.staff-space and font-size have no linear relationship : #1.5 is the only point where both figures are merging.
If you need another size you'll have to find manually the right figures.
Cheers,
Pierre