Re: print change of clef after barline

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: print change of clef after barline
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 12:09:27 +0200

Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

make-vector

> @David
> If an experienced user like Damian stumbles across it, it might be
> worth clearifying it in NR/IR.
> What do you think?

I don't think that we can reasonably explain stuff like make-vector in
our manuals.

The best we can do is to avoid it in elementary examples.  That may mean
spelling three identical lists out, or using
(let ((breaklst ...)) (vector breaklst breaklst breaklst))

It's probably most straightforward to spell the lists out three times.
That leaves the user with a tedious but reliable and easy to understand
recipe.

--
David Kastrup