Re: print change of clef after barline

From: Damian leGassick
Subject: Re: print change of clef after barline
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 20:31:11 +0100

On 1 Jun 2014, at 12:26, David Kastrup wrote:

Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

make-vector

@David
If an experienced user like Damian stumbles across it, it might be
worth clearifying it in NR/IR.
What do you think?

I don't think that we can reasonably explain stuff like make-vector in
our manuals.

The best we can do is to avoid it in elementary examples.  That may mean
spelling three identical lists out, or using
(let ((breaklst ...)) (vector breaklst breaklst breaklst))

It's probably most straightforward to spell the lists out three times.
That leaves the user with a tedious but reliable and easy to understand
recipe.

--
David Kastrup

Agreed.
I'll go for a patch.

Cheers,
 Harm

Well, I have a problem:

I assume the entries in
IR 3.1.22 BreakAlignment ->break-align-orders
Or NR A.17 Layout properties ->break-align-orders
are generated from define-grob-properties.scm
Correct?

Values from define-grobs.scm.

We have already:
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/snippets/pitches#pitches-separating-key-cancellations-from-key-signature-changes

Therefore I think refering to that snippet would be sufficient.
Is it feasible to reference it from inside define-grob-properties.scm
If yes, how to do it?

Judging from other manual entries, by putting the following at the end
of the documentation string:

@snippets

@lilypondfile[verbatim,quote,ragged-right,texidoc,doctitle]
{separating-key-cancellations-from-key-signature-changes.ly}

--
David Kastrup