Re: bug triplet line collides with fingering

From: MarcM
Subject: Re: bug triplet line collides with fingering
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 18:37:47 -0700 (PDT)

I thought this bug had been reported but apparently not. I just recompiled
the same file with LilyPond_2.19.7 and the triplet line still collides with
either the fingering or with the slur.

\version "2.19.7"
\language "english"
{
 \relative d' {
    \tuplet 3/2 {d'4\flageolet a8-4(}  \tuplet 3/2{f d a)}

I tried several options and neither look nice. any way to reduce the width
of the bracket may be?