Re: Changing default font size

From: Kevin Patrick Barry
Subject: Re: Changing default font size
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 06:39:18 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Federico,

Thank you for responding. I had read the section you linked (and copied the code at the bottom into a style file). There are two problems: I can't use an absolute font size in an override, which I need, and if I change the font size in the paper block with the pango function all of the emmentaler glyphs are resized also. I would like a single command, that can accept an absolute font size, to only apply to Textscript. Is this possible? I don't want to have to fill all the files with \abs-fontsize.

Kevin