Re: \with-url for markup that is \epsfile doesn't work.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: \with-url for markup that is \epsfile doesn't work.
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 08:57:41 +0100

Thanks - your file works for me too, and exploring I find, as you did,
that most eps *do* work, I was unlucky.
One thing I recall is that on the file that doesn't work the mouse
pointer changes to a text insertion pointer, so it would seem to be that
there is some text attribute, present in the eps, which the display
library (libevince) is prioritising over the link.
I noticed that Inkscape offered options to do with text while saving
encapsulated postscript, so it may be the solution is in there.
Thank you once more

Richard