Re: arabic tabs?

From: BB
Subject: Re: arabic tabs?
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 15:54:46 +0200

I tried to to rivet on differences in turkish/arab way of noatation, but I am sure I missed the point.
For someone interested, here is a much better (short) description:

http://www.oud.eclipse.co.uk/notation.html

Important to notice to avoid mail storms about more or less cents:

... the symbols really only 'represent' the notes rather than fix a specific pitch for them ..