Re: automatic bar number following multimeasure rest

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: automatic bar number following multimeasure rest
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 15:47:30 +0200

> Is there a way to automatically have a measure number printed after a
> multi-measure rest?  I mean, aside from/in addition to the default behavior
> of placing them at the beginning of a system.  I did try searching for a
> solution but did not find anything.

How about:

\version "2.18.2"

tst =
#(define-music-function (parser location music)(ly:music?)
  (music-map
    (lambda (m)
      (if (equal? (ly:music-property m 'name) 'MultiMeasureRestMusic)
          #{
            $m
            \once \override Score.BarNumber.break-visibility = ##(#f #t #t)
            \once \override Score.BarNumber.self-alignment-X = #CENTER
          #}
          m))
    music))

\tst