Re: how to get notes without tails?

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: how to get notes without tails?
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 21:58:57 +0200

Am 30.08.2015 um 21:52 schrieb Trevor Daniels:
Blöchl Bernhard wrote Sunday, August 30, 2015 7:56 PM

Well, the glossary is a nice hint. But have you considered that the
glossary is only available in English? So that a not anglophone could
not find an expression she/he does not know! (Just the case for me.)
That deficiency has long been recognised, although the primary purpose of
the glossary was originally to help non-English speakers to understand
the English language docs, before translations became available.
It could help, if there is a parallel glossary in another mothertongue.
This is not the case, as there is only an English version - AFAIK. Do
you really think, a non English speaker will find a word in an English
glossary one does not know?
It would be a great help, I think, to add all the non-English terms to the
Glossary Index.  That would be easy to do, but very laborious and
time-consuming.  Just needs someone to do it ....
Or someone with the proficiency and time to write a script?

Yours, Simon

Trevor