Re: slurs and articulation

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: slurs and articulation
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 00:13:45 +0200 (CEST)

Ok, the issue is now reported in the bug-lilypond list. I originally bumped into the issue while trying to engrave "Pavane de la Belle au bois dormant" from Ravel's La Mere de l'Oye. I have attached a scanned snippet from the score. Is there a way I can reproduce this, and avoid the bug that I reported?

MT