Re: Edition Engraver master vs refactor override branch: changing bound-

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Edition Engraver master vs refactor override branch: changing bound-details
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 08:37:29 +0200

Hi Stefano,

a lot of lilypond-unrelated business prevented me working on the edition-engraver and especially in the refactor-override-branch for quite a while.
Meanwhile there where some small issues to fix in master so the two branches diverged.
So the old and stale 'refactor-override-branch' is a development branch removing and changing code related to \override, \set et al..
Now I merged master into 'refactor-override-branch' so it is up to date with master.
For now I suggest using the updated branch. I am going to test it soon so that is fit to be merged into master.
And the next development branch is 'absolute-timing' meant to introduce anchors and the correct handling of cadenza sections.

If there are any problems with the 'refactor-override-branch' please let me know and I am going to fix it asap.

Jan-Peter