re: multiple cues with lyrics 2.19..83

From: waterhorse
Subject: re: multiple cues with lyrics 2.19..83
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 13:32:33 -0700

On Sat, 11 May 2019 09:25:42 +0200 (CEST), Remy CLAVERIE <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your reply, Remy.

I don' know why the code doesn't work as expected because I dislike
the cueDuring function.

Are you willing to share what you don't like about cueDuring. I used to make cues similar to what you do and was very happy
to find cueDuring.

(You did show me some improvements over what I used to do.)

I should have given an example with transposition to use one other important feature of CueDuring.

Paul

Nevertheles, here is a proposal with an other solution :

\version "2.18.2"

oboeNotes = \relative c' {
  R1 a'1 R1
}
CueNotes = \relative c' {
  c1 s1 d
}
words = \lyricmode { worda wordc }

oboeAndCueNotes = \new Voice \relative {
  << { \new Voice { \oboeNotes } }\\
  {\new CueVoice = "cue" { \CueNotes } }>>
}

\new Staff
<<
  \new Voice { \oboeAndCueNotes }
\new Lyrics = "cueLyrics" \lyricsto "cue" { \set fontSize = #-4 \words }

HTH

The best,

Rémy