Re: "D.C. al Fine" best practice

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: "D.C. al Fine" best practice
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 20:58:38 +0200

Hello Rémy

Thanks for the background information. Maybe this book might be a
valuable birthday gift in case my wife asks me next time ;-)

Based on this:
- How do you typeset Fine / D.C. al Fine in your editions
(https://imslp.org/wiki/Category:Claverie,_R%C3%A9my ?)
- How would you typset it with lilypond as simple and clear as possible
(but not necessarily perfect)?

Regards
Stephan