Re: "D.C. al Fine" best practice

From: Remy CLAVERIE
Subject: Re: "D.C. al Fine" best practice
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 06:23:10 +0200 (CEST)

I Confirm the Vaughan's opinion.

'Behind bars' is a must have book, very well structured and documented. I paid it around 60€ in  2015.

Rémy

> Message du 14/05/19 03:11
> De : "Vaughan McAlley" <address@hidden>
> A : "lilypond-user" <address@hidden>
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: "D.C. al Fine" best practice

On Tue, 14 May 2019 at 05:00, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Rémy

> Thanks for the background information. Maybe this book might be a
> valuable birthday gift in case my wife asks me next time ;-)

You won't regret it. There isn't always only one way to do something, but if you're in doubt, Gould's suggestion is always a pretty good bet. My choral scores look much nicer than they used to :-)

Vaughan