Re: tie four 8 note to 4 chord

From: Stefano Troncaro
Subject: Re: tie four 8 note to 4 chord
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 12:00:27 -0300

Hi Ming, it depends on the music you are working with and your preference. I personally have it set to ##t as my personal default. I don't see the downside to having it turned on: if this happens often in your music it's cumbersome to keep setting and resetting it, and I also find that it helps to instantly spot input mistakes (if you have a tie flying all the way through your score you know you messed up somewhere).

Hope that helps,
Stéfano