Re: Unconventional score and unwanted stray staff lines

From: David Bellows
Subject: Re: Unconventional score and unwanted stray staff lines
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 09:13:08 -0700

Hi Karim,

> My workaround was to put at each end of a part where this occurs, this

That does work! Thank you very much for this!

If you can search my emails to the list today about the issue, I
include more information about when this issue occurs in my scores.
The only staves that continue to be created are the ones where the
final note is an actual printed note. If the final note of a staff is
a rest or space then the extra staves are not printed. Also, it
appears that the problem only occurs if the final note is less than a
quarter note, but I haven't tested that thoroughly.

In other words, at least in my case, this appears to be a bug?

Thanks again for your help on this. If this is a bug that isn't going
to be fixed anytime soon then your solution does the trick.