Re: staff-space as a variable

From: Edward neeman
Subject: Re: staff-space as a variable
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 04:01:56 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I couldn't find a good solution to my tweaking issue so I tried using
\magnifyStaff again. What is the best way to get the final bar lines to
align correctly? Is there a way to get the bar lines to align on their right
edge when at the end of system?

I am creating two output files from one Lilypond file, using staves of
different sizes, and tweaks tend to mess up either one layout or the
other...

Thanks,
Edward

\version "2.19.83"

\score {
  <<
    \new Staff  \relative { c' d e f \bar "|." }
    \new Staff  \with { \magnifyStaff #(magstep -4) }
    \relative { c 'd e f
%                \override Staff.BarLine.X-offset = #0.4