Re: Insipit variation

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Insipit variation
Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 23:31:55 +0200

Hello Gellius,

you’re definitely asking on the right list – there are experts on here for even the most complex things, however they’re all volunteers, so you need to make sure you ask your question in a way that’s likely to meet responses. Don’t worry, we’re also giving hints on how to do that ;-)

What we would need in this precise case is more specifics—it’s not really clear what you want, or where the problem lies. Could you give us a mockup of how the result might look, or what you have got in LilyPond now, along with a description of what exactly is missing?

It certainly does seem like Lily has the tools to do what you want, from the sound of your description.

Best, Simon