Re: Point & Click with Atom

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Point & Click with Atom
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 23:01:35 +0100

Il giorno dom 1 nov 2020 alle 11:36, Martín Rincón Botero <martinrinconbotero@gmail.com> ha scritto:
@Federico: I hope, you don’t take my criticism personally!
I see Andrew has written upon what you wrote. That’s great! I’ll have to check how I installed Atom. If it’s in Ubuntu’s software center, I probably installed it from there (so it’s a snap, I suppose). Does it make any difference in the steps? And yes, Lilypond 2.20.

Of course I didn't take it personally :-)
I did not write that page, I just made a small edit.

I don't use Ubuntu and never used snap.
But I see that if /snap/bin is in the PATH variable, it will work.