Re: edition-engraver mod on first note

From: damianlegassick
Subject: Re: edition-engraver mod on first note
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 22:47:04 -0000

Hi Stefano

this is extracted from the example-1.ly from the repo

\version "2.20.0"
\include "oll-core/package.ily"
\loadPackage edition-engraver
\addEdition test
\editionMod test 1 0/4 along.Voice.A \once \override NoteHead.color = #red
\editionMod test 1 1/4 along.Voice.A \once \override NoteHead.color = #green
\consistToContexts #edition-engraver Staff.Voice
\new Staff \with { \editionID along } { c'4 c' c' c' }

no red note...

Damian