Re: Possibly silly question but…

From: Hugh S. Myers
Subject: Re: Possibly silly question but…
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 18:27:12 -0700

I've been working on a very small piece of LaTex (with musixtex) code to create scale tablature. I'm using a clef based on fracture gothic but in comparison, it is a little heavy for my taste and I'd like to either duplicate the Lilypond TAB clef or similar. Hence my question. If it is based on a font, which one? If not I'll continue to examine similar fonts in my collection. I've no idea what you mean by 'the real question', but this is pretty much it…

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 6:02 PM Andrew Bernard <andrew.bernard@gmail.com> wrote:
What is the real question? What are you aiming to do?