Re:  Vim Install error?

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re:  Vim Install error?
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 12:35:56 +0100

Hi Damian,

I cannot confirm this, removing the toggle of 'filetype' completely
breaks the file type detection for me if I don't have pacman's lilypond
installed. I'd guess this is probably because switching it from off to
on makes vim re-evaluate the type for the current buffer (after adding
the 'runtimepath')? What really makes the difference for me is the line
"filetype plugin on", without that I don't get any of the added
mappings.

Jonas