Re: Possibly silly question but…

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: Possibly silly question but…
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 03:52:48 -0800

"Hugh S. Myers" <hsmyers@gmail.com> writes:

Close or not close. I'm the major audience, so all that matters is do I like it! That said, I'm a 'serif' kinda guy, so I'd have to agree
to disagree about Helvetica ;)

I lost track of this discussion - did you end up with a TAB graphic that you like? I’m a serif guy too, just not an all-caps-chancery-italic-printed-vertically guy. :) (Thousands of guitar players disagree with me on this one, so I don’t stand a chance.) As long as the score says what you meant, and the players (which might mean just you so far) aren’t complaining or confused, then nobody can say you didn’t do your job. But making it look great certainly has its benefits.

--
David Rogers