Re: ties with TeXShop

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: ties with TeXShop
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 05:47:16 -0800

On 2021-01-25 5:19 am, John D. Berry wrote:
At one point I happily used TeXShop to do all of my Lilypond work.  A
couple of years have passed and I have returned with a new Mac and I
find that I cannot get to this configuration due to an error in
pointer to an italian university.  It says that the page cannot be
found.  Is there another source for the engine that will work for lily
pond in TeXShop?

Is this [1] what you are looking for?

[1]: https://web.archive.org/web/20141010002739/http://julovi.net/j/?p=76

-- Aaron Hill