Using circles in \tabFullNotation

From: Kuredant
Subject: Using circles in \tabFullNotation
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 12:19:52 +0900

Hello,

I'm trying to have an output similar to the attached images when using \tabFullNotation: half-notes and chords circled with a single stem and whole notes and chords circled with no stem.

Reading the source code for \tabFullNotation, I think I need to \override TabStaff.Stem.stencil with a custom Scheme function, but I'm note sure how to do that. Can someone point me in the right direction?