Re: Nashville Number System, again

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Nashville Number System, again
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 00:08:30 +0200

Hi Amy,

I've a question to a certain detail:

Am Fr., 4. Juni 2021 um 21:05 Uhr schrieb Amelie Protscher
<amy@amelieprotscher.com>:

> Held chords (let ring) are denoted by a diamond around the chord symbol.

Chords may be a single character like "C" (or here a number). But
sometimes it's something like #Csus2sus4.
Regarding the diamond: should the diamond be scaled are its enclosed content?

I've attached an image for both.

> That's it.

Well, I'm afraid there will be a plethora of details to clear...

> Maybe this helps gauge how much effort this would be.

Hmm, it's all doable, below an except, though I've no clue how long it
will last to finish...

Cheers,
  Harm